Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Plot Sickens

Some new details have come to light about the pig predator in Bushnell, Florida. It seems, aside from mutilating the pigs with the garden hoe the sadist also tried to sodomize one of the pigs with the handle. They said the perpetrator may have been motivated by hate for the school but I think this detail proves that the hate is actually for pigs. I can't imagine being so mad at a school that I rape the pig in the Agriculture lab. You have to bear a grudge against pigs to do that shit. As students of sexual violence know, rape is almost always motivated by hatred and a need to dominate the object of ones lust. I think the person is clearly repulsed by their own sexual attraction for the pigs and wanted to punish the pig for it's voluptuous thighs and full, pouty lips.

Also, it turns out the hoe was already at the scene of the crime and was not being casually carried around by the perp as I originally thought. This means there is nothing to give the perp away. Although if you see some guy masturbating angrily outside a Famous Dave's I think you've got your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment