Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bacon Bits

It seems that in Singapore the consumption of pork has, in the past, led to a mass fear of penis retraction. This interests me for two very personal reasons. One being my own intense fear that my penis is retracting into my body. The other being my pork-consuming cult.  If my members start believing that all the pork we're eating is harming their hog they may all leave. But I can reassure them in two ways.

First, the Singaporeans were not experiencing widespread shrinkage. It was some kind of Asian cultural disorder called 'koro.' Since the only culturally Asian thing about this cult is the break-room used panty vending machine I think we're safe from this disorder.

Second, while the illusion that your penis is shrinking may seem very convincing I can assure you from personal experience that it is just that: an illusion. What is actually happening is that the surrounding area is getting fatter, engulfing your penis. We are a pork-engorged people and we will see our fair share of fat-engulfed penises, so fair warning. But this is not penis retraction or koro. It's just getting fat off pork and it is glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment