Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dutch Lovin'

Having started my own pig-based cult I naturally assume having sex with a pig is somewhere in the future. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across Bodil Joensen. Her nickname was apparently "the boar girl" and she has certainly earned the nickname, because her expertise on fucking pigs is unparalleled. I don't know if she caught her own boars in the wild and lovingly seduced them or if she was working with a domesticated variety. I plan on getting domestic pigs. I don't want to go through a long courting process. She sounds like a perfect mentor for a pig-worshiping cult but, alas, she drank herself to death. There was something about her life that was apparently askew, although I don't know what it could be. Who wouldn't love to live on a farm where after you milk the cow, the cow milks you back. Fortunately for PETA (People for the Erotic Treatment of Animals) the Wikipedia page has a link to a bestiality site where I can connect with all sorts of pig-fuckers.  Wikipedia comes through again! Not only can these swine-sucking so-and-so's show us the ropes but they seem like a natural fit as members of a pig cult. It's a perfect networking opportunity. To my way of thinking, if you're going to fuck a pig, you might as well worship it, and vice-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment