Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A-ha!

While Sarah Palin is currently very much pro-cookie and anti-health advice there was a time when she had the following words to say: "Alaska would be hard to give up because it is such a part of who I am. So much of my life revolves around the great outdoors that that would be kind of tough," Palin said. "But on the other hand, I think of being in D.C. and in a position to promote physical fitness and the benefits of making good decisions health-wise and being an example to others, and I know that could do some good for our country."

She said this in a long interview with Runner's World magazine but you would have to be out of your fucking gourd to want to read a long interview about running so I suggest you read the final paragraph here.

I'm sure the reason she changed her mind is completely virtuous and not at all cynical and petty, but I would like to hear what it is nonetheless.

Assuming I'm the first person to uncover this gem (which I am content to do without any proof), I believe this means I have graduated from movies to journalism. The future seems so bright from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment