Friday, December 10, 2010

Watch the fucking movie

Get ready for a movie that is frightening and erotic, not unlike syphilis. It stars some of the brightest and most fetching former college students this side of someplace that has those things. And while I may be biased in my views, I consider myself a farely good judge of talent, although I was certainly wrong that Aaliyah's final pilot would "revolutionize piloting planes." This is a story of love lost, justice squandered, life unbridled, and other dramatic words thrown together at random. And it features some innovative camera techniques.* So strap yourselves in for the film critcs are calling "I've never heard of it." Ladies and gentlemen and subsets therein, get ready for: JACK'S LIVING DEAD GIRL PART 1



*Innovative is industry shorthand for "should have been done better."

No comments:

Post a Comment