Wednesday, December 22, 2010

American Atheists

I signed up for the American Atheist newsletter years ago so I could laugh at crazy shit Christians did but I am getting minute updates on billboards now. Am I the only one who finds billboards the absolute, most boring topic in the world? I know, I'm asking people who dedicate blogs to there kids as if THEY are interesting, but as humans, we have to draw a line somewhere, right?

By the way, about your kids......that's enough. Every time I hit Next Blog it is another excessive brood. Are people really still going for four kids? It's not like we live in the jungle anymore, people, two is enough. I know you think your genes are great but....they're really not. If they were so great we wouldn't have to learn about them in a blog.

Some blogs are just dedicated to one kid. What is this shit? How great could he be? Most calves can walk the minute they hit ground, can your kid do that? If not, then he is nothing special. Stop writing about him. Get a baby book. That's what my mom did. And nobody looks at it. Because I'm not interesting. I'm not even interesting to my family, can you imagine if I had a blog dedicated to me? Holy shit, we are talking billboard-boring. And I'm not exceptionally boring, I'm just regular person boring. Like your kid. I did happen to help make a movie though, so having buttered you up so much, I think it's only fair that you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment