Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warning: The following video is the equivalence of two tabs of acid

As the steward of this blog I watched all 10:02 seconds of this video. Around minute 8:00 I started hallucinating.




 I also noticed that this video of John Pertwee saying "Splink!" for ten minutes has about as many views on youtube as the movie Jack's Living Dead Girl which I helped make. This fact makes me hate every breathing thing populating the earth. Yes, even the loris...Especially the loris!

If you just watched that video, I will remind you that Jack's Living Dead Girl is available on this blog in it's splendiferous entirety. And it's a good way to wash the John Pertwee out of your mouth. It's too late for me, his cries of  "Splink" will haunt me long into the future, but there is still a chance for you. Just click on the post entitled "Watch the fucking movie" and act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment