Thursday, February 24, 2011

You saw a what?

I point you to a quote from Michael Bloomberg in last weeks Time: "[T]he last time I saw a deer with a bullet-proof vest was a long time ago."

Folks, I'm worried about Michael Bloomberg. I'm not sure his mental health history has been scrutinized as much as it should have been. How else am I supposed to take his confession that he has seen a deer in armor. This needs to be investigated. I'm sorry, but a man can't just admit he's seen a deer wearing a bullet-proof vest and then leave it at that. How could this not elicit a follow-up question? Like: How often did you see this "deer?" What other things did you used to see? Did you tell anyone about this "deer?" Did these deer visitations interfere with your day? Are you on some sort of medication?

Should this deer militia start haunting him again, who knows what he could do with his command of city power. This man is a danger to himself and others. He must be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment